Paul Washer: Be a Man

Sunday, November 9, 2008

TMS



Just a little note to self about the TMS last Saturday and Sunday. This is my son Caleb giving out tracts at gate 4 at the race track. He is at the point that he doesn't even think about it. He just gives them out as fast as they will take them.


Jon and Tim were out there banging it out. Tim shared the Gospel with some scalpers so they invited them to go into the race to sit with them. He did to make it good with them. His only hope is that they would get saved.


Sunday my son went with Jon to the same gate and I had "golf cart ministry". How exciting to share the gospel while "handicapped" sinners are taken via golf cart to their gate. I sit shotgun (Texas style) and talk to people about their eternal destiny prior to arrival to the gate. Be ready in season and out...


This was by far more challenging to me than anything else I had done except for open air. Within seconds after picking up the passengers I had to start a conversation then quickly manuever to the spiritual. At this point the passengers were stuck for the duration. I had their full attention. Praise God.


2Ti 4:2
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.


10 points to tell me which one is Tim Crawford.


No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers