Paul Washer: Be a Man

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Marijuana and the Gospel

Last post for the week, I think.
The most unlikely witnessing encounter happened tonight. I talked to 2 kids dressed to a T at Southlake Town Square. You say, and sooooo. Yep that's what I did, while they both shared a joint! I smelled it at a distance and looked around to see who it might be. It was two guys on a break from somewhere. They did not tell me their names or where they worked.
Anyway, I gave them the Gospel with a little more bite because sometimes I think people need to have the fear of God just as much as the love of God. Only the Holy Spirit can convict, not Ron. The Gospel on its' own has the power to save.
Rom 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.


Pro 9:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

I'm not quite sure I did the right thing in the above scenario but, I needed to wittness to others in a small amount of time so I didn't even bother to follow them. The Lord knows all their hiding places.

Another Ron post

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers