Paul Washer: Be a Man

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lower Greenville

Blog a little late, My wife and I, joined together to go to the Lower Greenville area. My wife is so loving and kind. Even though she was getting bit up by those post fallen nature bugs called misquitoes she put up with it long enough to hand out a good supply of tracts. She never complained until the end when they were attacking here legs with gusto. That's when we left.

Now for the interview of Kellen. Prior to to leaving we did an interview with Kellen, a band member that plays at one of the corousing clubs. Kellen is surely going to hell unless the mercy of God has His Way with him. Kellen needs the Lord for his soul to be saved from the wrath of God. Kellen always justified himself even when he admitted to lying, thieving, adultery, and all the rest of the breaking of the commandments. Still in the end, even though he never relented from his goodness in his own eyes, I gave him the Gospel of my Lord Jesus Christ. He under stood it but still thinks God is "working" in his life. I agree! God's wrath is working in his life, even now. Please be looking for the interview by next week.

Thank you my lovely wife, my trophy wife, my life wife, for making my night more pleasing to me and therefore making it more pleasing to our Lord.


Pro 3:7
Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and turn away from evil.

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers