Paul Washer: Be a Man

Monday, October 6, 2008

New Improved American Flag Coming Soon


The new and improved American Flag coming soon to our country.
Yesterday was Sunday. If you were looking for me you wouldn't have found me in church,(oops confession). You would have thought that Ron was sitting on his butt again watching football or whatever else laziness produces. NOT
In the best way that I can as the Lord gives me the will to do it I will try to follow this peice of scripture:
Mat 22:9
'Go therefore to the main highways, and as many as you find {there,} invite to the wedding feast.'
Yesterday though like a couple of weeks ago in Dallas this scipture led me to the Fort Worth Gay Pride Parade, LGBT for short. This is what attending church does to me.
I learn so much scripture, and doctrine, and theology that I have to let it out on sinners! Anyway that's what I did Sunday. Please forgive me if I cause someone to stumble somehow, I don't mean to do that. Read on for the news of Dallas Fort Worth, two sister cities not so far apart in sin from Sodom and Gomorrah. Great quote,"I really embrace diversity," Ms. Miller said. "Everyone is here and they're all taxpayers and they live in my community. When I was elected, I was elected to serve all of them, and I will continue to do that.
"People know who I am, and I have a good heart."
defending her part in the LGBT parade.
Let me correct Ms. Miller, Mayor of Carrollton, Texas. According to:
Gen 6:5
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.
Mrs. Miller has a depraved and wicked heart according to the scriptures. Also in the parade was Laura Miller, she was the previous Mayor of Dallas. Mrs Miller ex was the first person seen in the parade, she led it! Enough of the Dallas news for now.
Yesterday was Sunday and you know what that means, Gay parade time. This one was in Fort Worth. Downtown Fort Worth let everyone know their worldly ways by allowing LGBT, parade through their streets giving a hardy nod of approval. There is now no more shame to being tied to the LGBT agenda. In fact, the shame is so absent that the Fort Worth parade started at a church called the Wide Gate Baptist Church.
Christian we are running out of time to proclaim the Gospel. Come on let's be as bold as a pervert. A pervert only has the power of satan behind him, we have the power of the Gospel in Christ Jesus. He alone made the world and everything in it, including satan. Satan must ask Christ permission for everything, including his existence. Satan exists because Christ allows it. The very molecules of the universe dance to His design and purpose. So why can't you Christian proclaim in the hiways and biways the name above all names Jesus Christ.
Also just a note: Don't ask if you will get a reward for doing what you should be doing. Christ has given us the best reward of all; Himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers