Paul Washer: Be a Man

Monday, April 21, 2008

Arts Festival at Sundance Square Fort Worth




Hey, that's my son, Caleb!


This is the first time technically that he has handed out tracts. He did it one other time while I was directing him, but this time it was all on his own. I praise my Lord for His work in my son. The great thing about this, he has no idea of the background of the people to whom he is handing the tracts. Here he is giving tracts to Muslims. We pray for their salvation.
Look at him in the next picture, almost like he's a veteran at doing this. He's taking charge. Praise the Lord. Never be timid when doing this, this is God's Word! People need the Word of the Lord. So get out there and do it!
Psa 119:111
I have inherited Your testimonies forever, For they are the joy of my heart.

Luk 15:10
"In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

Ask, how a person repents? He hears the Gospel, faith comes, he repents and turns to the living God, Jesus Christ our Lord for salvation. My son is doing the very thing it takes for a sinner to repent, obeying his Lord by handing out tracts with the Gospel printed on them. Yes, later he will have the maturity in Christ to present the Gospel with his mouth, and hand out tracts.
For those who choose not to do this, you will never know the joy of doing exactly what Christ died for, to save the perishing.









No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers