Paul Washer: Be a Man

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fruit Form the Past

Take a look at this story of faithfulness to witnessing. Our Lord knows where everyone is at all times.
Yes, hello. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. It has been a very busy week. The story I told your Mother took place about 6 years ago. I was with a group in Orlando, Florida, witnessing. Our group paired up and then we dispersed. We returned later that evening to share within our group whatever had happened that day. One man in our group was at a park when a man approached him and asked if he had been there the day before witnessing. He said, "no", and asked why. The man said, "Well, yesterday someone came into the restroom here and began talking to another man. I happened to be in one of the stalls in the back. I was listening to the conversation. I heard the man share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I believed in Him. The man never knew I was even in the room. So I came back today to see if I could find him, because I just had to tell someone what happened."

Pretty encouraging. You never know who will hear and who will believe. We may never even see the fruit until we gather together on that great day on Heaven's shores. Press on brother!

Travis

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers