Paul Washer: Be a Man

Monday, April 7, 2008

More Big Texas Weekend



Just for your curiosity, there are too many pictures to put on the blog without filling it up. Again, this is here for those that have a bad perception of street evangelism. Maybe you would see that no one here has gotten beat up, died, or even arrested. I would hope that those who have no desire to obey Christ who died for the masses to at least have a willingness to try baby steps. Try passing out a tract, I guarantee you will live through it. People love to engage the brain, even if to hear themselves talk.

Get out of your easy lifestyle, and into the labor our Lord has called us to do. Isn't it interesting that the goats called Christ, Lord?

Here to the right is my friend Mike and his mother. Mike, you know, even when I used to do the thing that you do, I would never cuss and drink like that in front of my mother. You said yourself that you would be a better person and do good for people. Begin with your own mother. Mike and I had a long half hour conversation about the Gospel and other things of temporal importance. We talked about fables from the Scriptures, men writing the Bible not God, being a good person, and other issues from a sinner's mind.


Mike, in the end, I hope you understood that the lake of fire is not a fable. Your goodness does not surpass that of Saul of Tarsus, and you will never be good enough for God on your own terms.

God's righteousness is what makes us "good". It is His justice that clears us from our trespasses; lying, adultery, murder, stealing, coveting, disobeying our parents, worshipping the god of your own choosing, not worshipping the True and mighty God, and never keeping the Sabbath. We can do nothing to please Him, Mike. Only in Christ can we fully please Him. Have faith and repent Mike.

Psa 98:9
"Before the LORD, for He is coming to judge the earth; He will judge the world with righteousness and the peoples with equity. "


OK men, this lady is doing the heavy lifting. Notice her husband. He wants to get out of there. She is willing to talk. That is what I am there for, to talk! I bet you her husband is listening to every word we are saying. Watch out! The ones who have a wandering way about them are really listening.

Jhn 12:25
"He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal."

I signed this guys shirt with my name and gospeltotheperishing.blogspot.com as he watched me! I asked him to take his shirt off so I could write on a hard surface.

Jhn 14:19
"After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you {will} see Me; because I live, you will live also."









No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers