Paul Washer: Be a Man

Monday, June 16, 2008

Niagara Falls Evangecamp

Let me introduce you to three of many new friends in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Tammy, Debbie, and Vickki. I praise God for ladies, true ladies in Christ who praise Christ by witnessing for Him. Charles Mckinney is their pastors name. This is the churches website: http://www.jesuschristbaptistchurch.org/If what came out of their mouth reflects the teaching from their pastor, then Charles, like Paul in the scriptures ought to be proud. Christ will not cut these ladies down because these ladies produce fruit for our Master. This is the scriptural discription of them: Psa 1:3
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. I met the three of them at Niagara Falls during the fireworks display. If I recall, I handed Tammy a tract, she asked what it was, I told her, then she promptly handed me a tract. I listened a little to her and she to me and we knew we were on the same page. The next thing I knew, I was facing all three of them, trading scripture for scripture as a witness to all of us. Praise the Lord for true brothers and sisters in Christ our Lord. I thank you pastor for teaching what is truly a worthy calling; being a witness for our risen Saviour Jesus Christ.
Please keep in touch.

Psa 1:6
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers