Paul Washer: Be a Man

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Buffalo Festival



OK what can I say about this one. This is "SJ", short for something else. First my scheme was to stop her and her friend from chanting. The street was packed with people looking at them like "oh how holy they must be". I saw them as sinners in need of our Lord Jesus Christ. Yes she is still a sinner earning her wages of sin which is the cause of death. SJ was not going to budge. She swore off eating anything containing life (knowingly). I asked what about the cell life in plants that you eat with your lettuce? "Oh but I don't know it". You do now! You also know half the Gospel, the law part. No, I didn't tell her about the cross as I do others because her heart was hardened. I did say things about Christ but without the precision that I usually present. She accepts almost all concepts and religions except her sin against a Holy and Righteous God. I can only pray that SJ has her heart laid bare against the scriptures and that Hebrew 4:12 will slice open her flesh, soul and spirit, to prick her conscience to understand what a wretch she really is to Christ crucified. She will never know how much Christ did for the repentant sinner until she understands what sin is and Who she sins against.
Side note: I stopped them from chanting for over an hour. ?>) My scheme worked. Ok, maybe I left as friends, but not friends in Christ where fellowship takes place.

Mat 7:6
"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers