Paul Washer: Be a Man

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blood Tracts

<><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><>
This is the tract I hand out most of the time, the blood tract as it's called in certain circles. As you see it's the theme from the Red Cross blood drive. That's why I like it. It's not offensive, not too gimmicky, maybe a 3 out of 21 on the gimmicky scale. The sinners that most willingly take these tracts consider themselves to be good people. In their minds any thing that will possibly make them feel good about themselves is something worth taking: Even a gospel tract.
The reactions of some are "thank you", "I don't need one I'm a Christian", "I gave already", to no comment at all. Most people I hand this to, I will say, "it's a gospel tract". I hand it to them as though I'm giving back something I took from them. The statement I use when handing it out is "here you go". I have given up the statement "did you get one of these? or "would you like one of these?" Those last two statements are garaunteed to cause one to ponder " post trib, pre trip, lapsarian, 10-20 toes on the woman that rides the beast scenario. If you want to give tracts away just say "here you go, this is a gospel tract". Can you say it "here you go..., I knew you could. At any one time when I have time I will give 3 or more. When there are groups of people I'll hand out about 10 or more to 2 or 3 of them in the group. Hopefully you are asking why give out more tracts than the number of people? Good question. Great question. Fantastic question! Check this out, I noticed if I give one tract to one person who doesn't want the tract then the next thing that will happen is the boapip resolution. You hand it, they see it, they throw it down, you see it, you resolve to "bend over and pick it up" to use it again. I know this doesn't happen most of the time. If someone is going to throw the tract to the ground it's easier on their conscience to throw 1 to the ground than 3 or more. One is not littering, 3 or more becomes littering and more obvious to others if they decide to boapip you. I for one am not going to be boapiped by anyone. Now you still might say, "what a waste! No my honest good brother friend, it's not a waste. Think about it. At this point the target sinner has more than one tract in their possession, not wanting to boapip you they will put it in their pocket, or, or, or giiiiiiive it to a friend. Huh!!!!!! I see it over and over. The friend says "what's that?" Now the friend will be willing to befriend the other with a tract. Do you see the genius of this thought? I don't think you do. Think about it again. "Friend giving a tract to a friend" Can you see it, viola! Friendship evangelism<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>>><>>><><><><><<>
Besides why are youuuuuu trying to conserve tracts? To give them out after you have that last heart attack? To give them out only to JW's! Cmon, don't be tight, give them out tonight.

1Cr 15:58

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
Now read my truck stop update above this blog
please. Our Lord is working there too.

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers