Paul Washer: Be a Man

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Be Ready To Give The Gospel

Ok, I might spell your names wrong but hello Elaina and Amber. Thank you so much for allowing me to present the Gospel to you last night. I hope you are christians, and because you were nervous you were not ready to tell me the things about the Gospel. The most important thing to know and live is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Nothing else matters, everything pales in comparison to the riches of His word, the knowledge that we can have eternal life if you have faith and repent. Turning to Christ and trusting in Him to save you from the wrath of His Father. I hope you have done this already. The Law does not save but it points to the cross. Psa 125:1 Those who trust in the LORD Are as Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever.

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers