Paul Washer: Be a Man

Saturday, February 23, 2008

TxRM Team Training

Today I went to the TxRM Training at the Texas Motor Speedway. Texas Alliance Raceway Ministries is the name to the acronym. They have a nice solid footprint at the speedway. Their ministries include a variety of volunteerism. Tent set-up, Coffee delivery, Chapel services, Information services, Evangelism, Prayer, Children's activities, Night shift, and others.
My buddy Tim on Right is suppose to send me the names of the gentlemen in the center. But I think Roger Marsh and Tony Edwards are their names. Jon is on the left. Roger Marsh is the guy in the blue I think. They have allowed us to give the million dollar tract during race day and use the Law in our presentation of the Gospel. I will be volunteering for the Handicapped Transportation & Camp Ground Courtesy Patrol, the HTCGCP. I picked this because they get to ride the golf cart type transportation from the camp site to the track. But! There will be one driver and one shot gun rider. The shot gun rider has the biggest responsibility, to witness as we take the passengers to and from the track! They can't jump off, although they might want to. I will have the perfect audience. Also when they get bored waiting for the yellow flag to change to green they'll need something to read and I'll make sure I suggest reading the tract. What a great way to give the Gospel! I have my eye on something else once that is done for the day. I'll write about it later.
Gal 6:10
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all [men], especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers