Paul Washer: Be a Man

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cross Timbers Church Attender

All churches have people inside it's doors from sinners to solid true Christians. Churches, meaning Christ centered. Few anymore are Christ centered. I was out at Southlake tonight and I met Edward at Christ's appointed time. I went to a group of guys 6-8 to give out tracts. Two left right away, others lingered until I started to ask questions then more left until two were left. After a few more questions Edward was the only one who stayed. He and the friend who took off said they attended Cross Timbers in Argyle Texas a church that I once made a visit during the week. My visit there left me wondering who were the Christians. I was there about 30 minutes and saw many people and not one of them asked me if I knew the Gospel or if I was a Christian, or asked why I was there. So while talking to Edward I was not surprised again to find out he didn't know the Gospel.
Thank you Eward for staying, I hope the message of Christ turned your mind toward Him and He has saved you. Edward if you read this I hope you understood the Law of God, the reason He died to pay your debt you could not pay. Edward please read the book of John in the Bible. There you will find the words of life in Christ Jesus. Remember it's His righteousness that we are given so that our sins are forgiven. It's His Law that convicts, and His mercy that allows us to fall at the feet of Jesus to have faith and repent. Cry out to God to save you from His wrath to come and the eternal place of Hell and He will grant you life eternal.

Luk 18:13
"But the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even unwilling to lift up his eyes to heaven, but was beating his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, the sinner!'
Luk 18:14
"I tell you, this man went to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers