Paul Washer: Be a Man

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jon's Confrontation with the Law?

Jon is in the background wearing the brown jacket passing out tracts. He has no clue Fort Worth's finest is keeping an eye on him. I know, Mr. Policeman just told me I was in the way and to move off the street where Jon where you see Jon in the Pic. Yes Jon ended up with me, off the street:
Jon is in the middle of designing a website of his own with a buddy of his. He will be entering into full time ministry after returning to Texas from Hawaii. Hard life eh! All these full time ministers tend to deserve a little break from time to time I guess. As soon as the site is available, I will post it here.

Pro 27:17
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers