Paul Washer: Be a Man

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Side Notes From The Parade

The Lord delivered a couple more oportunities to me to present His message. One of them I will share. 2 teens in the mod type of clothing, hair swooshing over their face like they wanted, tatoos, ear rings in all the "right" places. Again they claimed to know the Gospel, they surely did not know anything close. Remember: close gets you points in horseshoes, it also gets you Hell for eternity.
I was about to start my presentation when their father walked up. I saw the puzzled look on his face. After explaining to him what I was doing, his response was "they are Christians already".
I told him I could not judge their hearts but I could plainly see the fruit dropping from their tree. I begged him to allow me 5 minutes of their time, he relented and the teens did too.
In the end after my presentation, I could tell the father appreciated all that I said. I shook their hands and told them to read the book of John.

Jhn 3:8
"The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

In case you need to know how to think on this verse: We don't control the wind or where it comes from and what is being blown by it. The same is with the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit is the only one who can get a camel through the eye of a needle.

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers