Paul Washer: Be a Man

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

American Airlines Center Dallas Texas

A few pics from this weekends evangelism thanks to Jon Speed who brought his camera. On the left is one of my new friends in Christ Tim Crawford and his son Tristen. Tristen is passing out tracts (doing the hard work while Tim looks on.) On the right you see me talking to Eric Molina who was obviously pricked in his conscience so much he came back to talk to me about 10 minutes later. Overall we might have talked about 20 minutes or more. Praise the Lord for opportunities He provides. I hear people say: I pray that the Lord brings people in my life so I can witness, all the while they sit on there butts doing whatever, thinking the door bell will ring, they will bump into someone magically at the grocery store, or my favorite, "my actions will show that I am a Chistian and they will notice". What is that all about? I guess it must be the halo the sinner notices around their heads. I noticed I don't have one yet. Hey maybe the picture below is the start of one. Do you see it?
Rom 12:3
For through the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think more highly of himself than he ought to think; but to think so as to have sound judgment, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith.


There were waves and waves of people coming down the corridor below to attend the VH concert. If you look closely Tim is in the midst of the late comers. Do you see on the right the man shaking the old mans hand with two hands as though the old man is the king of some kingdom. I think he must be a DJ for one of the radio stations in Dallas. It goes to show what prominince some people put on others just because you can hear their voice over the airwaves.
Now let me give praise to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who allows men like us to proclaim the Gospel.
He doesn't need us at all. He is God, Jesus Christ, can send his spirit as the wind blows to claim those whom God has given Him. Again, without our help. He chose weak vessels to proclaim
His Word. The same word that holds all things together, allows us breath, sight, and love for His word. Praise His holy name.

Saturday night we will be at the the “Mystiqal” Mardi Gras parade and festival at the same place we were in these pictures.
Mat 7:22 "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' Mat 24:10 "At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. There were many people there claiming to be christians. How many more don't care about the perishing. They need the Gospel and who will give it to them. THE MANY?










No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers