Paul Washer: Be a Man

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back to Southlake Towncenter


Tim and Jimmy on the left and Jon to the right. Both are doing the same thing; presenting the Gospel to the perishing. Like I have already stated, the ones that look like they are not interested in anything being said are sometimes the most likely to hear the message (read my preachers kid post). Never quit or hurry the Gospel message because of negative facial expressions. Remember, when the Gospel is preached the message will either damn them or save them. There is nothing in to the center of those two points. Heaven or hell, salvation or damnation. Salvation leads to eternity, damnation leads to eternity. Tim and Jimmy on the left may get different results than Jon on the right. Never give up the full message if at all possible.
Gal 2:20
"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the {life} which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me."

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers