Paul Washer: Be a Man

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Girls That Attend Local Churches

What I'm about to write, is for one thing only, a warning! Our Lord sent out many warnings while here on earth. He would usually start off with, "beware", "cursed", "thus says the Lord".
I do not mean to belittle, ridicule, make light of, or anything approaching those words. I say this in love and truth only. To the right are Sarah, Hollie, and Shalee. These girls were polite, friendly, and daughters whose parents should be proud to have them as their own children. Thank you for listening to me last night along with Chris and Jimmy standing beside me. I forgot who went to which church, but the churches I remember were Fellowhip and maybe Gateway? I sound like a recording, saying the same thing over and over. All three girls claimed they knew the Gospel but, none of them could explain it fully to the extent of what a sinner would need to hear to know of their need of a Savior. My question is this? Is this the fault of their pastor/church or their own fault? Any comments? The Gospel is what a person needs for eternal life. Take the message of the Gospel away, and you take away all hope for eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Christ's last words on earth should be important to know:
Mat 28:19
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
Mat 28:20
teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
A disciple is someone who heard the Gospel (past tense) and received it with joy and gladness.
Christ's last words are not applicable to the sinner who has not heard the Gospel or has rejected it after hearing it.
Sarah, Hollie, and Shalee thank you again for listening. Please read the Scriptures to make your salvation more sure. Cling to Christ as you would a parachute for a 10,000 foot jump. Your parachute has a few loose strings that might fail you. Christ alone will not fail you and His joy is joy beyond imagination. Remember my story? God will change you more than any tractor trailer rig.

No comments:

Voddie Sets Down the Law

Using the Law in Evangelism

Powerful Words to Describe the Need for more Laborers